Women’s Leadership Club is organizing the Third Essay Competition open to students of any academic level and living anywhere in the world. Students/ writers should propose innovative approaches to boost productivity and achieve sustainable and inclusive economics growth in Albania.
The theme for this year’s competition is Leadership and Inequality. Essays of not more than 1500 words in length are warmly invited.
They may focus on, but are no means limited to, the following:
- What are the most important influences on economic inequality in Albania?
- Do economic inequality and political inequality go together?
- Can feminist thought make economics more objective?
- Do you think that the future of economics and economic development must be feminist?
- Do Albanian women have limited access to political representation, economic resources and opportunities?
Deadline: 20 May 2015
- NT Voucher
- Participation in an International Conference/ Publication in journal
- Unique internships within or outside Albania
- Promotional gifts of Epoka University