As Programming Language we organize contests for students for two years. To not to lose concentration, and keep up motivated, we want to continue our contests through the summer time. It will be a bit more advanced contest series for groups compared to the contests we had through out this year.
Registration is from here. Here are the rules:
- The groups are for three students.
- The first 4 students from individual contest series cannot form a group together. And, they will have at least one group member from different grade or different institution. For others, it’s just a suggestion.
- The group members will not be revealed unless the group members wishes to do so.
- It’s open for public, students from other institutions may join to the contest, too.
- Students can join to the contests online from anywhere. Just, the last (Final) contest will be at Epoka university,
- Every group can submit/propose at most two questions. Their questions might be used int the contests, if selected by the organization committee.
- 30 May 2014
- July 5, 2014
- August 2, 2014
- September 6, 2014
- The final contest Oct 3, 2014
Members of the first three groups will get certificates.
Best wishes and Good Luck
IMPC organization committee